Friday 11 October 2019

Friday 11th October 2019

Morning all.

The puppy's coming home today❗❗  Yaaaaay❗❗  Apparently "it won't be until this afternoon slash evening", but that's OK.  She's only been gone for 2 days and apparently she's loving the half sardine with her tea 😀  The house is gonna stink from now on, but the puppy is sooo worth it❗
➰➰➰

Still having FTP issues so I've re-opened the support ticket to try to find a way to sort it out on my homepage and writing site.  I've got a book review to go up on my homepage and a review of my book on my writing site so it's not urgent, just very frustrating.
➰➰➰

Home-made potato wedges for lunch today - fresh potato's 🥔, salt and seasoning with a touch of oil 😋.  Can't wait.
➰➰➰

Just taken me Calcium and I'm determined to get my Fitbit working again today❗  🤣
➰➰➰

Lunch was yummy and entirely done at home too which is even better... not a single visit to the freezer or even the fridge at all, which is sooo awesome.

Gonna try and get my Fitbit to work properly now.
➰➰➰

I've hopefully got the Fitbit sorted 🤞... if it automatically tracks my sleep, like it should, then I'll be a veeeeery happy bunny👍.

Just waiting for the puppy to come home now, then I can relax 👌
➰➰➰

The puppy's home now❗❗❗

Means there will be loads of media to add to my homepage as soon as the FTP starts working.
➰➰➰

Just while I'm waiting for the FTP, here's a photo of our puppy dog a couple of minutes after getting home lol:

➰➰➰

The FTP is working now so the site's all up-to-date and waiting for your valued visit!
➰➰➰

Off to bed soon, so I'll say nite nite now... just a short blog post today 😁

Back again tomorrow.

Nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment