Wednesday 9 October 2019

Wednesday 9th October 2019

Mornin' all

Forgot that I need to take the Folic Acid on an empty stomach so ate a fruit pie before I took that and my other pills... felt a little bit nauseous but not anywhere near as bad as I was thinking❗

Gonna update my Fitbit app now with my sleep and exercise since it's not been doing it since the Firmware update at the weekend then post a message on the Fitbit site to see if anyone on there can help me out.

BBS.

OK, that's the app updated, so time to ask about it not tracking on the Fitbit forum.

BBS again.

That's done too... apparently I'm not the only one with the sleep tracking not working any more, but nobody else has posted about the exercise not tracking since the firmware update.  Methinks the techy bods tried to be too clever and don't know how to turn it back to something that actually worked❗
➰➰➰

Just about to read a book about blogging.  I will, of course, put the review up on here when I've written it, so be on the look-out for it on here and on my book review page at some point today.

BBS!

OK, it's read and I'm just about to review it here on my blog (it'll be showing up under this post 'cos I'll post the review before this post), on my book reviews page and on Amazon.

Gonna get that sorted now, hold on!

Done!

Steve's just discovered that if you're using the most up-to-date version of Windows 10, you can press the Windows key and . and it comes up with a little box of emoji's that you can put into whatever you're writing.  I've tried it with Thunderbird and it works in there, so let's see if it works in my blog too 🤞 - oooooh❗  It does ✔💯❗  It's got the copyright symbol © too but it's appearing squished up for some reason 😞.  I bet I'll forget by the time I have me tea though 😉.  There's a yawning emoji too, so I'll hopefully remember to use that just as I take me prescriptions in the evening and there's a bed too, so I'll use that when I sign off for the night too. I'm really liking this new discovery 💚
➰➰➰

Just taken me 3 evening prescriptions 💊, so I'll head to 🛌 as soon as I start yawning 🥱 so that I can get some sleep 😴.
➰➰➰

Off to 🛌 now.  Nite nite orl 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment