Saturday 12 October 2019

Saturday 12th October 2019

Mornin' all.

The FitBit still doesn't want to track my sleep since the Firmware update which is annoying, but not a deal-breaker 'cos I got it for the steps more than anything.  I don't seem to be the only one with that issue though, so hopefully FitBit will take notice of that if they decide to do another update.

Time for me to take the puppy our for our morning stroll then I'll come back and take me pills.  If the FitBit tracks our stroll then that's OK and I'll keep using it, but I'll give it a 3 star review rather than a 4 or 5 star one.
➰➰➰

Steve's moved the spreadsheets over onto the SD card for me and it seemed pretty painless, but I'm glad he did it rather than me❗  Time for me pills now... Steve reminded me that I need to take the Folic Acid before I eat anything, then line my stomach for the OAB pill and 4 supplements.

Put me big toe through my last pair of socks so I'll need to get some more❗  Thankfully I've still got enough to cover it with my mum's vouchers, so I'll use that instead of my money.  Hold on and I'll get them while I remember now.

These 12 pairs for under £9 and these 30 pairs for under £19 so 42 pairs of socks for under £30 ain't bad going at all!

Decided not to track my sleep manually on the Fitbit any more.  Shouldn't have to❗  Already done 2838 steps and I've only been awake for 3½ hours though 🤣  Unofficially aiming for 4,000 steps today... wish me luck🤞 😁
➰➰➰

Just bought meself an opal ring from America for £6.69 and I'm hoping 🤞 it's the right size 'cos it was numbers rather than letters 🤣
➰➰➰

Just given the puppy her lunch, then she went for a wee, then she came back in here and jumped onto the sofa really easily and totally alone❗❗❗  She's definitely more confident in her old age❗
➰➰➰

That's the Calcium crunched up and swallowed and I've got another video of our baby girl to put up too❗
➰➰➰

Not much has happened since lunchtime, and I obviously kept forgetting to update my blog, so now it's 7pm and time to take my prescriptions.  BRB.

OK, that's all 3 of my nightly prescriptions down the hatch and I've posted a couple of messages on the Fitbit forum asking for advice and I'm feeling particularly proud of myself today, 'cos I've done 3624 steps so far today, which is 1124 steps over my target steps and it's not even a Monday 🤣  Be interesting to see what Monday's step count is, considering I'd done almost 2000 steps by the time I came back with the puppy this morning, and the Monday just gone was over 5000 steps and that was before it got so sensitive about the steps I did too, so I'm hoping 🤞 I'll approach 6000 steps on Monday, then I can really celebrate❗
➰➰➰

Goin' to beddy-byes now... think I deserve an early night❗

Nite nite orl 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment