Sunday 6 October 2019

Sunday 6th October 2019

Mornin' all.

The rubbish and recycling were out before 8am again and I've just taken my supplements, so as soon as I've finished my mug of coffee  I'll walk 🐾 and feed  the puppy 🐶 then have a bath and shave me 'pits ready for tomorrow morning.  Already drunk a litre this morning and I've only been awake for an hour and a half 🤣
➰➰➰

Just had a reminder come up about unplugging 🔌 my laptop to discharge the battery 🔋.  I do that every month so that I get the most battery life out of it and it doesn't "forget" how to fully discharge... like I do with my mobile 📱 every time too.
➰➰➰

Just struggled to take one of the black bags from out in the yard to the back door to put it in the rubbish too 'cos literally all that was in the bag was one black bag and a carrier bag with the pup's poo.  Might as well do it while there's so little rubbish in the bag being collected tomorrow!  Just one last black bag to sort out then that's it... just the toilets and cisterns to go now, but they won't be taken so they can wait until one of Steve's siblings comes over to take them to the tip.  Just gotta have me bath ready for tomorrow now then that's it for the day.  Might go and do that now aksherley... a chance to relax and recover after this morning.  Gotta put the spreadsheet on the appropriate page too at some point - should I do that first maybe❓  It'll only take a couple of minutes to do so yeah, I'll do the spreadsheet first then have a bath afterwards.
➰➰➰

Just remembered that I'm waiting for my 📱 phone's battery to run out too, so I'll wait until that happens, plug it in to charge up then go for me 🛀 bath after that.
➰➰➰

Back now.  That bubble bath was amazing❗  Within less than 5 minutes of getting in, I could feel my muscles relaxing and I'm feeling more awake than I have for a very long time too❗  It's Sainsbury's own brand and is only 85p for 500ml so I wasn't expecting much, but I was wrong... I feel sooo much better than I did 1½ hours ago❗  It's definitely going to be a regular purchase now❗
➰➰➰

Had a reminder pop up to take my Calcium, so I'll take that then go and get my lunch 🍴.

Just had a dialogue box pop up to say that my laptop battery 🔋 is running low so I've just plugged it back in.  Took about 5 hours to run down today, so I'll know for next month now.  My mobile 📱 ran out of battery while I was in the bath 🛀 so that's charging up too.  Just waiting for my Amazon delivery to arrive now.  Time to have me lunch now... bet the delivery will turn up just as I put a forkful into my mouth 🤣
➰➰➰

It's just arrived and the box is soooo heavy❗  The books are a lot thicker than I was thinking, which make them even better value for money❗
➰➰➰

The washing has just finished so I'm gonna go and put my Aliceband back on as well as a thick cardi to bring my body temperature up a bit.
➰➰➰

Taken me last 3 pills of the day, so I'm gonna upload the last five photo's of the puppy 🐶 then head to bed.  I'll say goodnight now though, 'cos I'm about to publish this, so nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰

No comments:

Post a Comment