Tuesday 8 October 2019

Tuesday 8th October 2019

Mornin' all.

My Fitbit said something about unpairing the device from the app, so I said 'no' - hope that was right❗

Gonna take me morning pills now... brb❗

Forgot to have something to eat before I took the OAB pill so I'll be feeling sick for several hours now  😞
➰➰➰

Ginger beer to the rescue again❗  Yaaaay❗

Gonna wait for my stomach to calm down then take the puppy out for our morning stroll.
➰➰➰

Just got back from taking the puppy out... ginger beer is totally awesome for nausea❗  Within a few sips I was totally fine again and took the puppy out for our morning stroll like normal❗
➰➰➰

Just had my mum on the phone.  While she was talking to Steve there was a delivery for me.  £100 Amazon vouchers for my birthday❗❗  OMG - that's a huuuuge amount to spend on one person❗  Gonna go and have a look for something to get with it now 'cos my mum was totally sure about the amount.  Naughty, naughty Mum, but thank you so so much❗
➰➰➰

Only spent £36 of the vouchers so far, but they will all be here on 10th October.  Got a 64GB micro SD card, a book to tackle my writer's block, a doggy toothbrush and treats for the puppy to hopefully help to keep her mobile as she grows older, plus the last part of the order I placed on my birthday with Chris' gift will be here tomorrow.  Just waiting for Steve's birthday gift to arrive in time for his birthday now.
➰➰➰

My navigaion and studying site is back at last❗❗  Only taken 4 days 🤣
➰➰➰

Apparently there are updates to get for Windows as it's "patch Tuesday" so I'm gonna publish this now then install them.  Gonna use the opportunity to finish my mug of decaf tea then head to bed I reckon.

Nite nite orl!
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment