Thursday 24 October 2019

Thursday 24th October 2019

Mornin' all.

I was wrong yesterday, the nausea wasn't because of hunger, it was because of the cookies.  I've just had the last two cookies and felt totally fine before having them but I've had to crack open a can of ginger beer already this morning after having them because I felt sick within seconds of swallowing the first chewed up bite.  I'm guessing they've got milk or cream in them and I just didn't read the ingredients closely enough.

Just had a look at the ingredients for the cookies and it's got an allergen in it twice, so it's my own stupid fault for not reading the ingredients properly before ordering them.  Have to find another bakery treat that I can have instead now that I know I can't have the cookies... just need to remember to read the ingredients more carefully next time though 🤣
➰➰➰

Didn't even manage half of my steps target yesterday 👎 🤣  That's OK though, 'cos I was feeling sick for most of the day.  Hoping to get to the target today though 🤞.
➰➰➰

Nutterbut (© Steve, today) squash for me lunch 🍴 today
➰➰➰

Not gonna be able to manage half of my target steps again today, 'cos I've only done 734 steps today and it's already 5pm!
➰➰➰

Taken the last 3 pills of the day and I'm gonna shut down and head to bed straight away now... have the early night I've been promising myself all week long 🤣

Nite nite orl!
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment