Friday 18 October 2019

Friday 18th October 2019

Mornin' all.

Just taken me two morning prescriptions and I actually remembered to eat after taking the Folic Acid 🤣.  Time for me supplements now, then that's it until lunchtime.

Taken me supplements too now, so that's me dosed up until lunchtime now.
➰➰➰

Me OAB pills have just turned up, so I've got enough to last me until the end of November now.  Thought I'd ordered the Folic Acid pills though, 'cos I've only got 8 days worth of those❗  Gonna put in the prescription request for those instead now.  BRB.

OK, that's the order in with my surgery... wonder why I ordered those instead of the Folic Acid though❓  Lemme just check my surgery online dooberry.  There should be 84 days worth apparently so I wonder where the others are 'cos I've only got 28 days in the box❗  Maybe they are with my AP's❓  Lemme check that too... BRB.  Yep, there's another 2 boxes of Folic Acid so I did order the right ones then.  Best cancel the prescription request for them 🤣
➰➰➰

Just replaced the air freshner in the bathroom... lovely lavendar scent instead of gross pooey smells❗  There's another scented thing that Steve's family got me for my birthday that ran out of oil (or whatever it was) a looooong time ago and neither of us can remember what sort of oil it was in there 🤣.  Steve said he'll phone his mum "later" and ask... I don't reckon he will though - same as always.
➰➰➰

THE PUPPY'S BACK HOME FOR THE WEEKEND NOW!!  YAAAAAAY!!!

Already taken 4 photo's of her, so I'll resize them, then upload them.
➰➰➰

The photo's are now up and it's absolutely hammering it down out there, so I won't take the senior puppy out yet.  If it's still raining at 3pm then I'll take her out then, but not before unless it stops raining.
➰➰➰

Just taken the puppy out for our stroll and it started peeing it down within 4 or 5 steps after closing the door❗  It's all part of being owned by a dog though - walks in all weathers and picking up their poo❗
➰➰➰

OK, so I was wrong this morning... Steve's mum has just phoned and he did ask her about refilling the air freshner.  Apparently it's not refillable after all, so I'll just bin it next time I go into the bathroom.  There's a new lavendar one in there as of this morning so I'm not too worried, just got a small amount of motivation to tidy up little bits and pieces is all.  I binned 2 tubes of Primula that ran out in 2013 and a tube of garlic paste when I put the fridge deodoriser - hardly a cleaning session, just little bits here and there is all.
➰➰➰

Having a really early night tonight, so I'm off to bed.  I'll be back tomorrow and would love it if you filled in the survey I put up last night... it's totally anonymous and for my eyes only❗  Pleeeeeease❓❓  TIA❗
➰➰➰

No comments:

Post a Comment