Friday 4 October 2019

Friday 4th October 2019

Mornin' all.

I love my webhosts (TSOhost)❗  They took over from Namehog when they stopped trading and I'm loving TSOhost just as much❗  They migrated their servers overnight and said that if any of my domain names were elsewhere, I needed to update the nameservers.  That went shooting over my head so I started up an online chat and Stephanie said that 2 of my domain nameservers were with Mesh Digital ltd which I've never even heard of, let alone used, another 2 haven't been migrated yet and the last one they did for me then and there.  I know how to create websites and that you need both hosting and a domain name for it to work but other than that I haven't got a clue❗  Thankfully they know exactly what to do and it was sorted within 5 minutes 🤣

If you want your own domain name and hosting that doesn't have ads and you're willing to pay for it, I definitely recommend TSOhost❗❗

Gonna take me pills then go on our morning stroll with the puppy.
➰➰➰

Just got back from walking the puppy 🐕.  There's a bloody British Gas van parked on the pavement and it was a struggle to get past the front of it each time 'cos there was only just enough gap for Mitzi to squeeze through.  If it hadn't been one of the neighbours that I actually say more than "hello" or "good morning" to then I would have taken pictures and reported them to the police.  Luckily the British Gas person came out of one of the right doors otherwise I'd have brought the puppy home and taken photo's of just how far onto the pavement they were!  It's your lucky day today, British Gas man!
➰➰➰

As of now I'm covered with life insurance until my 70th birthday❗  Yaaaaay❗❗  The mental illness isn't covered for the first 12 months but it is after that for the next 30 years, so that's a relief 😌
➰➰➰

Just persuaded Steve to take a photo of the puppy... she's been in her bed all day so I haven't been able to take any of her so far 😞  Hopefully she'll be more active after I've fed her though 👌
➰➰➰

Fed the puppy using Steve's instructions and it actually worked... just gotta remember to do it that way every time now 🤣
➰➰➰

Got more photo's of the puppy at last❗  Gonna rotate, code and upload them now before I take me pills and have an early night.  BBS❗
➰➰➰

That's me totally dosed up with my last 3 pills of the day now, so I can just concentrate on the photo's then hopefully have an early night.
➰➰➰

Gonna finish reading this chapter then head to bed, so I'm gonna say goodnight now.  Be back at some point tomorrow morning though.  Nite nite orl.  😴
➰➰➰

No comments:

Post a Comment