Tuesday 15 October 2019

Tuesday 15th October 2019

Morning all❗

Time to take my supplements then get the Fitbit page sorted.  Wanna try practising going up and down the kerb without the help of cars, just like I did with the slopes last week.  I'm not going far away 'cos there's a kerb literally just outside the house so I'll just use that, just to slowly increase my confidence in myself and walking.  My neighbours will wonder what's going on and if they ask I'll tell them 🤣  Next week it'll be slopes again, then kerbs until my anxiety about falling over going up and down slopes and kerbs.  I'm not going to rush myself to get it done, I'll push myself and my confidence just slightly each week and I'll get there in the end.
➰➰➰

Just taken me supplements without eating anything before the OAB pill, but I don't feel sick yet, so hopefully 🤞 I won't and it was just while my body was getting used to it that I felt sick if I didn't eat anything and because my body is used to it now, it genuinely doesn't need to be on a lined belly❓  I certainly hope so❗

Got the Fitbit page sorted out with last week's feedback that I got via email this morning.  I'm getting a pack of 12 pairs of thermal socks delivered today, so my feet will hopefully be nice and toasty warm!
➰➰➰

After the rest of my monthly bills come out, the insurance and my money goes in on Friday, I'll have £200 to spend on groceries for the next 4 weeks, which is my normal budget of £50 a week but I really can't afford any more than that though, pennies over is OK, but definitely not pounds!
➰➰➰

Calcium swallowed and we're having burgers for lunch, which I've just put into the Fitbit app so I'm over my allowance of daily calories, so it'll definitely be me versus the pavement after lunch 🤣
➰➰➰

The burger was scrummy, a slight kick of spice but not too overpowering.  The mayo, lettuce and tomato definitely helped to cool it down❗  Time to tackle the pavement now.  Wish me luck❗
➰➰➰

Just been up and down the kerb a few times 👌.  T'was easier than I was dreading and just like with the slopey bits I tried last week, it just needs a bit more practise so I'll keep trying it while the pup is at Helen's and maybe do the slopes one week, the kerb the next week, then the slopes and kerbs on alternate weeks until I feel more confident about doing it alone... it was the same when I first started walking the puppy - my anxiety about it was through the roof, but I knew I had to keep trying and now I do it pretty confidently each morning... I just need to do it despite how anxious I feel about it.  I've done the slopes and kerbs totally alone without falling over so I just need to keep practising now 👍
➰➰➰

Still waiting for me socks to turn up 🤣  Can't go to bed until they arrive 😞
➰➰➰

Just taken me prescription and we're gonna watch "A week on..." a man being pregnant - I hope he has to eat coal or cotton buds or something like that, so that he gets the full effect!  🤣
➰➰➰

So unfair❗  He was only wearing the pregnancy simulation belly and only ate pickled gherkins out of the jar once❗❗  His next video is him experiencing childbirth which should be fun to watch 👍

My socks turned up at the start of the video, so I'll open them up and take a pair upstairs to try on in the morning.  I'm thinking I'll wear my velcro boots instead of these tomorrow, just to see just how warm the socks really are with no outside help❗

For now though, I'll say nite nite 🌛🌙🌘 and I'll see you all again tomorrow.  💤💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment