Sunday 20 October 2019

Sunday 20th October 2019

Morning all.

How are you all doing today❓

I've just walked and fed the puppy then fed myself and took me pills.  Thankfully they all went down OK this morning.  The puppy walked me an extra 150% on top of the 550% extra we usually do anyway so that's really messed up my maths 🤣

Gonna code and upload the spreadsheet now so that I can edit it on my phone before I forget.
➰➰➰

The rubbish, cardboard, food waste and recycling out for another week.  Only a minor disagreement this week.  It's done now though.
➰➰➰

Just ordered meself some more rings (these and these) and something that'll hopefully stop my fingers going green/black (this) which apparently can happen with cheap rings.  The rings'll be here tomorrow 'cos they're on Prime and the protecter thing will be here between the 24th and 28th.  Paid a grand total of 55p for them 'cos I've finally used up my mum's very generous voucher.
➰➰➰

Taken several photo's and a video of the puppy, so gonna code and upload those now while I remember.

OK, they are on my homepage now so time to take my Calcium.  Wonder what we're having for lunch❓  Apparently we're having zoop and meat-free sausage rolls for lunch... I just hope there's enough zoop left for Wednesday's weekly virus scan too❗  In theory I'll be able to have a solid lunch, I just wanna be sure is all, just for this week.
➰➰➰

Calcium taken.  Wasn't too bad today, thankfully❗  There's a whole new box of 4 zoops so we're having one each for lunch today and the other 2 on Wednesday.
➰➰➰

Tomorrow's shop now comes to £70 instead of £50!  🤣  We've got fresh baking potatoes, fresh butternut squash and vegan lasagne on it, so we'll get plenty of veggies next week, I just don't like how expensive it is, is all... unhealthy stuff is cheaper than fresh food which is why we so rarely get it - £20 just for 4 potatoes, one squash and a fresh lasagne eats up almost half the usual weekly budget of £50 just for 3 meals and that's without drinks and bread and stuff too!
➰➰➰

Just done a bit of maffs and worked out that after 2 weeks shopping and the rest of my October bills have come out, I'll still have £130 in my account which is sooo awesome!  I'll put £100 of it into Steve's car fund and the other £30 into my savings so that I'll have £43 in there, ready for Yule.

Still haven't got a clue what to get for anyone for Yule 🤣
➰➰➰

Just taken me prescription and my phone is currently charging, so as soon as that's sorted, I'll head to bed for an early night.
➰➰➰

Just changed the clock face on my Fitbit for the first time ever and it actually worked after I synced it❗  Yaaaaay❗❗

My phone is 55% charged and I'm not tired yet so hopefully it'll be fully charged before I start feeling tired.  🤞
➰➰➰

The phone's finished charging and I'm 🥱 yawning so I'm gonna publish this and head to bed.

Nite nite orl❗  💤 😴
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment