Tuesday 17 May 2022

Mornin' all

How's things for you this morning?


It seems to be a pretty cool day out there today so hopefully the seedlings won't get burnt to a frazzle.


Our groceries are due in about 3 hours and I haven't had the substitution email yet - hopefully everything will be in stock.  Gotta remember to put together another order ready for booking the slot first thing tomorrow morning.


I've just taken my morning pills and they went down pretty easily so hopefully that means it'll be a good day for me today.


Steve's just made me another bottle of squash and brought it in for me this time, so he's now cared for me for 38 minutes so far this week and I've cared for him for 12 hours and 58 minutes... apparently I don't do anything to support him though <shrug>


Time to go and make my carer's breakfast for him now apparently, then it's time to water the seedlings for the first (only?) time today.


BBL


No comments:

Post a Comment