Friday 22 March 2019

Friday 22nd March 2019

That's the puppy walked and fed.  She poo'd at exactly 100% so I dutifully picked it up and did the other 500% with her being a right royal cowbag the whole time.

I've taken me supplements and thankfully they all went down OK.

Steve's shoes will be delivered today between 11.14am and 12.14pm by DPD.  I just hope these actually fit otherwise I've wasted getting on for £100 in 5 days!  Still, I'm paid again on Monday (25/3) so I'll be able to put some of that into my savings 'cos I'll be paid again (8/4) before most of my bills come out in April then again on the Friday (12/4) which'll be for April's groceries then I'll be able to put my third April pay day (22/4) in the bank too... you watch me need to spend more than I save though!  I'm so fed up of having to buy things that aren't appreciated.

Let's do some maffs.

I've got £95 in my account atm.  I'll get £230 on Monday (25/3), so that's £325 yeah?  Take off £75 for Monday's groceries takes us to £250 - right so far?

Fast forward to the next Monday (1/4) and take another £75 off for the groceries is £175 yeah?

The next Monday (8/4) is another £75 off for the groceries leaves me with £100, right?  It's also pay day, so another £230 in, plus the £100 that's already in there is £330.  That Friday (12/4) is another pay day is another £229 in which adds up to £559 yeah?

Monday after that (15/4) is expensive 'cos there's £151 for the bills leaves me with £408, take off £75 for the groceries is £333.

Monday after that (22/4) is another pay day so that takes my bank balance up to £563.  Take off another £75 for the groceries is £488.

There's one final Monday in April so £488-£75 for the groceries is £413 yeah?

In theory I'll have £400 in my savings by the end of April but I bet I'll barely have £100 in there in reality!

Is my maffs right though pretty please?

TIA!
***

Pasta bake for lunch today... yummy!  Totally stuffed now though!
***

Just brushed me teeth.  Got enough mouthwash left for tomorrow then I'll need to find a way to reach the other bottle that Steve put out of my reach and I bet he'll make excuse after excuse not to reach it for me - same as always.  He's being paid to care for me for 30 hours a week but I'm lucky to get that a month and most of that time is cooking for us both!!  It adds up to just over 4 hours a day but I'm lucky to get that in a week!
***

Gonna take an OpenLearn course now - it's an interactive thing as opposed to reading, watching video's and maybe taking tests.  I'm hoping I'll get a statement of participation from it to add to my navigation page, but it doesn't say anything about that so I dunno if I will get one or not.

We'll find out when I've worked through it!
***

Finished the course with a score of 75% and no kind of statement or badge or anything like that.

Not to worry though, got 4 more courses I want to take (2 on Alison and 2 more OpenLearn courses) then it's all finished!

There's an updated Entrepreneurship – from ideas to reality course that I want to do alongside Steve that I'm hoping we can do together tomorrow, while Mitzi is on another play-date with Steve's cousin again... she's got a better social life than me lol
***

That's my prescription taken and Melanie out of contact for a week... I'm missing her already!
***

Gonna have a really early night tonight - think I deserve it!

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment