Saturday 23 March 2019

Saturday 23rd March 2019

That's me free of viruses and malware and the backup is in progress now.

Took the puppy out for her walk and she didn't 💩, despite her tail and waddling telling me that she was about to 💩.  We did 600% so the bank is at 3500% atm so we're still on track for another 4000% bank balance tomorrow, assuming the puppy wants to do another 600% of course.  I never force her over 100% unless we get to 500% then I gently encourage her to do an extra 100% so that it makes for easy calculations for me.  She only wanted to do 300% yesterday and that was totally fine with me, but she wanted to go out for another walk later in the day so we did the 600% in two parts yesterday which is totally cool and groovy for me.

She's asleep on the back of the sofa atm, but she'll have to wake up in about half an hour 'cos she's going for another play-date with Steve's cousin who will be here between 10 and 10.30 this morning... she's still wiped out from last time she went there!  lol
***

That's the back-up finished for another week.  Time to unplug the external hard drive and put it back in its little home until next weekend now.

Hopefully I'll persuade Steve to do the OpenLearn course with me today, but I won't pressure him.  It could really help him but I've given up trying to motivate him now.  I've already paid him to do another piece of software for the Stories site and for the new navigation on my homepage but he hasn't done anything on either of them yet so I've given up now.  I'll give him until the end of March then ask for my £1100 back that he's already taken.
***

Steve's just said the course sounds interesting but his cold has made him feel yucky atm so he wants to do it because "it sounds interesting" just not today is all.  That's fine and dandy, I'll make a start on it when the pup has gone for her play date this morning.

I also asked him to do the navigation at least by the end of the month or I want my money back, so he knows where he stands now.
***

That's me teeth brushed... time for me supplements now.
***

Supplements are down the hatch now too.  Shouldn't have finished off those 4 mouthfuls of squash before taking them though... should've saved it for the Calcium and possibly the Iron!
***

Just done some adding up and in the last 4 months I've paid Steve £2110 and he's produced just one piece of software, so if he doesn't get the navigation sorted by next weekend I want £100 back and if he doesn't get the software sorted soon after I'll be wanting the £1000 back too.  He can keep the second thousand 'cos he eventually produced what that paid for.  It's shocking that he's been promising the last bit of software for the last 4 months and the navigation for the last 1 month but he's already taken payment for both when he is paid on delivery by the other people he's made websites for!
***

That's my navigation page sorted out and pretty much error free now.  Just need to sort out the Stories site and my homepage now.  I'll leave the homepage until Steve eventually sorts out the new navigation for me and I'll hopefully get the Stories site sorted tomorrow 'cos it's so much bigger than my navigation page, which has taken all afternoon just to sort out those few pages.  It'll get done, it'll just take a lot longer and need more concentration so that I don't change something then not be able to get it back again.

I know how to use the site now though, so I'll get started on it as soon as I've got back from walking the pup tomorrow morning.
***

Just taken me prescription.  Want an early night tonight if I can.  Steve suggested a take away lasagne for tea tonight, but I'm too cream crackered, so just gonna finish watching Masterchef then head to bed for the night.
***

Gonna shut down now... I think my likkle laptop deserves it after being on for 34 hours again!  lol

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment