Thursday 21 March 2019

Thursday 21st March 2019

The puppy only wanted to do 300% after she went on her play-date yesterday.  I'm hoping to take her out for the other 300% when she's recovered a bit.

Bless 'er little furry paws, she's exhausted!
***

Had a computer issue this morning but Steve, my in-house tech support, fixed it for me.  Apparently Windows Explorer forgot to run so after waiting for it to load up for getting on for half an hour, he brought up task manager then went to the file menu, chose to start a new task, typed in Explorer.exe and it magically logged me in.

He's my genius!
***

Just brushed me teeth so it's supplements time now.
***

That's the supplements taken.  The multi was a real PITA this morning for some reason but the other 3 went down fine and dandy.
***

Finished me first mug of "posh coffee" (our way of saying cafetierre coffee as opposed to Dolce Gusto or instant coffee) and it was stronger than I remembered, but like Steve said, we haven't had it in the cafetierre for a few days so I'd prolly forgotten.  Yup, that's prolly it!
***

That's the other half of the walk done so there's 2500% in the bank and an exhausted little puppy in her bed.  Apparently she was put on an extending lead when she went to visit the horses yesterday, so no wonder she's so tired!
***

First survey of the day completed.
***

That's both browser caches cleared, ready for the morning.
***

Prescription taken and I'm gonna be listening to a podcast before I head to bed tonight.
***

Same old stuff that was in the previous podcast and a total waste of my time unfortunately.

I'm gonna shut down and head to bed feeling overly disappointed now 😞.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment