Friday 8 March 2019

Friday 8th March 2019

That's me supplements down the hatch and the virus scan started.  I was right in yesterday's blog post... I *did* wake up at about 7am today.

Gonna take the pup out for her morning stroll now.  Hoping for another 600% a day from now until Sunday, so that there will be a huge 4000% extra in the walkies bank.  If we manage to do 600% today we'll be at 3000% which'll be great... BBS!
***

Just got back.  We are officially at 3000% extra after 5 days.

The puppy did a huge, smelly, soft poo which sent my anxiety through the roof again, but I picked it up without falling over again which was a huge relief.  That's 100% picking up her poo without falling over... can't help wishing she'd do it closer to a house wall though, so that I can lean me bum against it while I pick up her poo!
***

That's our puppy just gone to get her ear sorted and I'm missing her already!  Apparently she wandered up the road quite happily with Marie without even looking back!  😕

I hope she'll be OK and she behaves her little self... she means everything to me and I couldn't be without her any more!
***

Our senior baby girl has just got back from the vet.

Her ear is a blood blister/cauliflower ear.

She's got a skin and an ear infection again.

She's been given a steroid injection, she's got an anti-biotic, ear drops and another steroid pill as well as half a back of fur again.

The house felt so empty and lonely while she was gone... it's filled with joy and relief again now.

The bill was just under £130 which is a quarter of what I was thinking it'd cost!

Such are the joys of senior dogs, but I wouldn't have her any other way!

Love her to bits.
***

Gonna head to bed now... nite nite orl!
***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment