Wednesday 6 March 2019

Wednesday 6th March 2019

The puppy forced me to do 600% today so there's already 2000% extra in the walkies bank after only 3 days!  How awesome is that!

Gonna take me supplements now before I forget!
***

Just brushed me teeth... I really am going to take my supplements now lol
***

That's the supplements taken.  Thankfully they went down OKish... there have been better times but also a lot worse times.  Hopefully they will start kicking in soon... especially the B12!
***

Steve's in a business meeting at 11am today and I've just reminded him about the business cards I bought for him... he can officially hand one out this morning either at the start or end of the meeting and I just hope the puppy doesn't need a wee or poo while it's happening.  Me either! 😳  lol
***

That's Steve's prescription delivered, so we're just waiting on his Amazon delivery and the person he's having the business meeting with now.  The meeting person is coming at 11 so hopefully the Amazon thing won't turn up while he's here!
***

My twins would have been 22 years old at the start of April this year.

Would they have followed in my footsteps and made me a grandmother by now?  My mum a great-grandmother??  Would they have made my two grandparents into great-great-grandparents before they died?  Did they meet my father in Summerland and show him around?
***

Jacket tatties, cheese and vegetable chilli for lunch today.  I had 3 halves and had to leave the last half again.  I'm thinking next week we'll just get three potato's instead of 4 'cos this is at least the third time I've left half of my second potato!
***

That's me prescription taken.  Gonna shut down at about 8pm tonight to see what time I wake up in the morning.  I shut down at about 7pm last night and was awake at about 7am so in theory, if I shut down at 8pm tonight, I'll be up at 8am tomorrow.  We shall see!
***

Gonna head to bed now... bet I still won't be asleep for an hour or more though lol

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment