Sunday 3 March 2019

Sunday 3rd March 2019

Definitely taken me supplements this morning!  👍  I'm already starting to feel better than I did yesterday so I must have forgotten them then, despite the two reminders lol
***

Mitzi's walk was in 2 parts and only 400% today, but my OCD is happy 'cos there's a nice, round 3000% extra in the walkies bank, which is a month's worth of walks in 7 days.  Not bad going at all!

If the last two loooong walks are anything to go by, the pup will want a 1000% walk on Friday next week 'cos there seems to be 10 days between the really long weekly walks and this week it was on Tuesday and last week it was Saturday.
***

That's the recycling, cardboard and rubbish out now.  No arguments again and the rubbish barely takes up a third of the bag!  We've still got to clear up the puppy's poo from the back yard to put in the bin, but Steve's back is playing up and I'm grateful for the break from it too.  It's amazing how little rubbish we produce after not having take aways for most of the week... no take-aways at all this week which is unheard of for us!
***

That's the puppy's poo scraped up and binned.

Teeth brushed too.

Means I can relax until lunch is cooked now, then I'll put me laptop on the floor and go and grab me plate to bring in here and eat.

The poo clearing up caused a mini argument 'cos most of it wasn't seeable until you'd almost trodden in it, but it's only once a week and was only a very small argument, we're back in the living room drinking our cafetierre coffee now so it's all been forgiven and forgotten by both of us, same as every week.

Can't remember when our last big argument was!
***

I've also bought Melanie's birthday card and gift and it's being sent straight to her so I hope she's home tomorrow and Tuesday!  👌
***

That's my living room bin emptied, put in the rubbish bag outside and the carrier bag replaced.  I've also taken the mouthwash and toothpaste out of the kitchen and put them both in the bathroom now too.  Small things but they do, potentially, become bigger things if left.  Gonna sort the bedroom bin out now too, along with all the read magasines... another small thing that's starting to become large and only needs to be done every month or so too!
***

That's the rubbish, recycling and card out of the bedroom and into the appropriate bags and box... what's next?  lol

I'm seriously in the tidying up mood now though... not a major sort out but binning/recycling what we don't need any more.  I'm tempted to make a start on the kitchen, but apparently we haven't got any more black bags so it'd all be in carriers... maybe next week?
***

The shopping next week will be very nearly £13 cheaper 'cos the toilet rolls (unless we get through 3 rolls every day next week), surface wipes (mainly for the bathroom sink), the sink & plughole unblocker (that's for the bathroom sink too) and the two Volvic's won't be required for another week and even then it'll only be the toilet rolls which is £6 for 16 rolls and keeps us going for 2 weeks.

Still a couple of quid under the £75 limit though which is ace!
***

Cor lummy!  That was a very filling lunch but also very dry and nutty without much sweet potato.
***

Just taken me prescription and I'm writing a tutorial for the members on my writing site... I'll have 4 pages to upload by the time I go to bed just on that one site!!
***

That's the pages created and updated now so I'm going to have an early night.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment