Sunday 24 March 2019

Sunday 24th March 2019

That's the puppy walked, fed and watered.  Another 600% this morning, so there's a huge 4000% in the walkies bank again.

Brushed me teeth nice and early, so it's time for me supplements now.
***

That's me supplements taken.  Not too bad but not the easiest it's ever been either.  The Iron disintegrated and the Multi took two mouthfuls of squash to swallow... the B12 was the only truly easy one to swallow this morning!
***

Rubbish and recycling taken out and the puppy's poo binned for another week.  All by myself this week!
***

That's more rubbish and our second recycling box out for another week.

There was very little rubbish and a huge amount of recycling this week and all the puppy's poo was already bagged up so I could manage it without help this week.  I can do the recycling boxes alone 'cos I can lean on the lids to steady myself as I take them out, but the bin bag is usually too heavy for me to lift out of the kitchen doorway, let alone down the hall, over the step and outside.

Because there was only one black plastic bag that, in itself, was pretty light, I managed it all on me own this week for the first time since we've had the big rubbish bag to replace our wheelie bin.  The less rubbish we have each week, the more able I am to do it alone... if there's more than one black plastic bag I won't be able to do it alone but the recycling and a light rubbish bag.

Considering we've had three (Monday, Wednesday and yesterday) take-aways this week (and therefore absolutely no Creme Eggs for Steve) I was expecting a lot more rubbish, but I was wrong.
***

Not gonna change the Stories site... it was written in html5 which apparently the validator doesn't like.

Ho hum!

Just got to wait for the navigation to be sorted for my homepage then I'll run that through the validator too.
***

Egg and chips for lunch today, so need to shut down before then.

BBS!
***

Back now. 

Waaay too much food and I think I've caught Steve's cough now too.  Not good.  Not good at all.  👎 😒
***

Gonna spend the afternoon applying for product testing things now that I'm not studying or working on either of the sites.
***

Just taken my prescription and I've got exactly 5 weeks left now that last weeks prescription has been delivered... it was delivered on Tuesday rather than Thursday again so maybe the pharmacy check their systems more often or something?
***

Our favourite puppy has just been out for her fourth poo 💩 of the week (three on our morning strolls then this one in the back yard).  Hopefully that means she won't do it on our morning stroll now, but if she does I'll pick it up like the responsible puppy parent that I am!  Hopefully Steve'll have a quiet night too 'cos she wee'd too, just before the poo.
***

Goin' to bed now... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment