Thursday 14 March 2019

Thursday 14th March 2019

That's the puppy walked and fed.  She forced me to do 700% this morning, so there's now 2600% extra in the walkies bank which'll make for difficult calculations for me now lol
***

That's me supplements taken.  They weren't brilliant at going down the hatch this morning, but at the same time it was far from the tough days too, thankfully.
***

Just brushed me teeth... almost forgot!  lol
***

Pasta bake for lunch today.  Yummy, scrummy, in my tummy!
***

The pup is going for another play-date with Steve's family soon... assuming she wakes up before then of course lol
***

That's the puppy gone again... missing her already!
***

Just cleared both cache's ready for tomorrow's virus scan.
***

She's baaaaack!!  She's baaack!  My favourite senior pup is home!  The house is filled with love and happiness again!
***

I is cream crackered so I'm heading to bed for a really eary night.

Nite nite orl
***


No comments:

Post a Comment