Monday 18 March 2019

Monday 18th March 2019

That's the puppy walked and fed.  No poo's so far today but hopefully she will go out the back before we leave to get our hair cut this morning.
***

Brushed me teeth and I'm about to take me supplements.
***

That's me supplements taken.  Not the easiest ever, but not the worst either 'cos they each took at least 3 mouthfuls of squash each to get 'em down.
***

The fitness tracker decided to break just as I was putting all the information into the spreadsheet last night.

Less than 3 flippin' months since it was delivered!

Gonna put the information I managed to get from it before it eff'd up onto my disability page, then just have the side stepping and walk percentages again.

Not happy at all.  😡
***

The info is up on the disability page now and I'm gonna publish this and shut down so that I can go and get my hair cut.

BBS!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment