Monday, 12 June 2023

Aaaaand...

...relax.


Looks like I'm having a 6 month payment holiday with my electricity 'cos there's such a huuuuuge amount of credit in there.  I'm also under half of what I was allowing for with my electricity too (I was allowing for £140 a month when it's actually a smidgen under £60 for May-June) so things aren't looking anywhere near as bleak as they did a little while ago and I'll be able to squirrel the money away into my savings for the colder weather too so that I can safely turn the heating on without counting every single penny that gets used.


It's been a rough few months, but I'm finally able to breathe just a touch easier now.


It's the first full year alone that'll be full of experiments (like with the phone and internet that I've already dealt with) but when all that is sorted, I'll be fine going forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment