Sunday 4 June 2023

I'm fed up of...

...being a quiet, shrinking violet who only wants to blend in rather than standing out.


I'm never going to want to be the centre of attention but I'm gonna start wearing clothes that aren't dark any more.  Instead of wearing blacks and greys all the time I'm gonna inject some colour into my wardrobe and not only that, I'm gonna start wearing dresses and skirts, which I haven't done since I left school almost 30 years ago.


I'm gonna totally reinvent myself and find out who I am now.  Out go the dark colours and in come the lighter fabrics and colours and even prints which I've never worn in my life.  Out go the jeans and trousers and in come the dresses and skirts.


I'm a different person now and I need a whole new wardrobe that goes with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment