Sunday 1 October 2023

I'm impressed, so far at least with...

...this skirt and especially myself.


It's a very long skirt (as in ankle length with the waistband underneath my boobs) which I've always liked and flowing whenever I walk (another plus point) but the biggest plus point is that it hasn't wound itself around my ankles so far which means I haven't fallen over for that reason (which was one of my biggest anxieties this morning).


It's more of a Summer type of skirt 'cos it's thin and lightweight, so I won't be able to wear it when it's wet or snowy outside but for just wearing inside the house and in hot weather, it'll be great!  Definitely 5 stars from me so far, but I wanna see how it copes with going through a couple of washes first, before I leave a review otherwise I'll have no way to change it if it disintegrates on the first wash lol


No comments:

Post a Comment