Monday 21 February 2022

I like Graze even more now!

I've just opened my Graze box so that I could try the "peanut butter chocolate protein flapjack" and I noticed 3 things on the inside top that have made me appreciate them even more.

 

The box says that "our snack factory is wind powered" which on its own is awesome enough 👍, but it also says that there's "50% recycled plastic in our snack trays" 👍 and also that "we pledge to reach net zero carbon by 2030" 👍 so that's a triple thumbs up from me!!

 

If you enjoy snacking and trying new flavours then just follow this link to Graze and you'll get your 1st, 5th and 10th boxes for free and I'll get my next box free too.  They are an awesome company who do fantastic snacks and you can pause them whenever you want!


No comments:

Post a Comment