Sunday 27 February 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I've woken up in a positive mood so I'm hoping it'll stay with me all day.


I've already completed the virus scan and I'm still free of nasties, I've cared for my carer for 99 minutes so far this morning and I'm gonna take my morning pills now, then head off to make breakfast for my carer and hopefully for myself too.

 

Today's meeting starts at 10am and goes on until 3.30pm but if it's anything like yesterday it'll over-run again lol

 

I've guzzled my way down the best part of a 500ml glass of water already today and I'm gonna go and get myself another one when I've taken my morning pills.

 

Gotta remember to clear my caches today, ready for tomorrow's monthly virus scan.  Gotta put our rubbish and recycling out this afternoon too... busy, busy, busy this afternoon!

 

Gonna pop my morning pills then make breakfast now.

 

BBIAB.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment