Wednesday 16 February 2022

Morning all

How are you all doing this morning?


I was asleep until gone 6am this morning, so my body obviously needed the rest!  Steve was awake when I got down for a rare change and he's got his medical appointment first thing, so doesn't want any breakfast, so I'm gonna do the washing up then have my first breakfast of the year I think!  Just checked and I've had leftovers, bananas, biscuits and crisps for my breakfasts so far this year, so this will be my first "proper" breakfast this year.  We're having pizzas for lunch though, so I might not have any breakfast today, so that I've got room in my belly for that.


I've taken my morning pills and amazingly my carer was awake when I came downstairs so it's gonna be a low caring morning, this morning..


I'm having to uninstall my FitBit app and reinstall it again 'cos it's not seeing my tracker or logging any data from it, which is annoying, but needs must I suppose.


It's reinstalled now, so I've just gotta fiddle around with the sections of it again now.


This blog post is already waaay too long, so I'm gonna publish it and do battle with the app now.


BBL.


No comments:

Post a Comment