Friday 25 February 2022

Mornin' all

So far this morning I've:

  • Run the daily virus scan
  • Run the maintenance app
  • Taken my morning pills
  • Reminded my carer to take his pills
  • Checked my email
  • Made breakfast
  • Taken the empty bottles and plate back through to the kitchen
  • Cared for my carer for over an hour

 

Gotta remember to get another B12 spray and more multivitamin teas (both hot and cold) at some point today, but you watch me forget lol

 

Really have gotta make a start on the editing today, in preparation for tomorrow otherwise I won't be in the creative headspace I need to be in ready for the weekend.


It's definitely pasta 'n' sauce 'n' grated cheese for lunch today, so that's another two pans on that I really don't feel confident using yet and I won't be able to lift the pasta pan up to drain the water, so that's gonna be Steve's responsibility again, just like on Monday, but that's literally the only cooking he's done this week, which is far from the every meal that he tells everyone that he makes for me!


Time to sort out the first photo of the day now.


No comments:

Post a Comment