Thursday 17 February 2022

Today's (17th February 2022) lunch photos

Vegan vegetable curry and a Naan bread for lunch today, so very me-friendly and very yummy. I think it needed the rice with it though, 'cos we had to eat it with a spoon lol  My first experience of Naan breads was good, just a bit boring for my liking so apparently you can get garlic Naan breads, so I'll try and remember to buy those next time lol

 

I'm ever so slowly growing in confidence with the cooking that I've been doing for the last 10 days... I've still got a looong way to go, but I'm doing better than I thought I would as long as the meal is reeeeally quick and easy to do like the chips and the pizzas and things like that. 


Lunch tomorrow is breaded mushrooms for me and stew for Steve, so that'll be a joint effort so that I can get the timings right and neither poison us nor burn the house down 😉


Here are the photos:



No comments:

Post a Comment