Friday 25 February 2022

That's the...

...washing up put away, including the washed up plates that I re-discovered this morning, the cutlery and saucepan, so the bit under the kitchen window and round the corner from the airlock is already looking tidier.  Next task is putting the mugs away, then I'll tackle the main work surface so that we don't need to keep moving things onto the bread board or Steve's seat and we'll hopefully be a bit more organised then too.


Aksherley, I'll go and put the mugs back now and I'll put the baking trays into the cupboard too, so that that entire side is sorted out then I'll tackle the bread machine side after the meeting finishes for the day tomorrow, then do behind the recycling boxes on Sunday 'cos there will be a bit more room then.


BBS.


No comments:

Post a Comment