Saturday 26 February 2022

Washing up done and...

...general tidying up on the main counter sorted.  It's far from tidy out there, but at least it's tidier now than it was an hour ago.  I can actually get to the hob to give it a real scrub and wipe down a small area of the counter after tomorrow's meeting now - I can guarantee that it'll be a mess again by tomorrow morning though!

 

I've got myself a glass of water to quench my thirst and take my last pills of the day now and that'll be my last drink of the day otherwise I'll be waking up at 3am bursting for a wee!

 

I've gotta go and make my carer's tea first though, then I can come in to sit down and recover for half an hour before I take my last two pills of the day and head to bed.  My lower back is killing me, I'm shaking like a leaf, absolutely shattered and I've got a headache brewing too, just to put the tin hat on everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment