Wednesday 23 February 2022

Haven't done that for a while!

After making lunch and doing the washing up, I've spent the rest of the afternoon and evening studying.  

 

I need to crack on with the editing again soon, then I can study a few more courses while I get out of my characters' heads before the next round of edits.  It's the longer manuscripts that I've gotta do now which could, potentially, take a couple of days of nothing but editing, instead of a few hours and I need my memory to be in good shape so that I can remember what has already happened in each manuscript so I need at least two weeks totally free of everything which ain't gonna happen while I'm doing the vast majority of the meal making, so that's yet another thing that's on hold for my carer's benefit.

 

I'm expecting a delivery as well tomorrow, so won't be able to study or edit before that's arrived 'cos my carer won't answer the door, just like he didn't to his sister an hour or so ago.

 

It'll be interesting to see what he puts down as his 35 hours of care next week and how that compares to the spreadsheets I've been keeping!  He only cooks a couple of times a week which is a maximum of 90 minutes and I did all the cooking for the last couple of weeks, I'm not going anywhere so won't be having a bath or a shower and therefore not getting changed, which therefore means there won't be any laundry, so I'd love to see what else he comes up with for those 5 hours a day!

 

I've gotta take my last two pills of the day now.

 

BBIAB

 

No comments:

Post a Comment