Tuesday 15 February 2022

Mornin' all

So far this morning I've:

  • quenched my thirst with my first glass of pop of the day
  • taken my morning pills
  • reminded my carer to take his pills
  • made my carer's breakfast
  • reminded my carer to update the caring/support spreadsheet
  • run the daily virus scan (still clear, thankfully)
  • cared for my carer while he was asleep for 80 minutes

 

I supported my carer for over 14 hours yesterday and he did absolutely nothing for me.  I'll be lucky to get 10 minutes of care out of him today 'cos our groceries are being delivered and there aren't any toilet rolls for him to play with while I'm putting everything away - he really is like a cat (give him food, drinks and a packet of toilet rolls and he's happy to sleep for the rest of the day)!

 

I've just had the email about our groceries, so let's see what it says shall we?

 

Steve's cottage pie is 'unavailable' and hasn't been substituted with anything and the lattices have been replaced with chips, so I've said to reject those and I'll do onion rings and chips for lunch - it'll mean that there's less chips to try and use up during the rest of the week, which can only be a good thing and I'll do onion rings and chips again instead of his cottage pie on Friday 'cos he doesn't like mushrooms.  He's got two stews in the freezer, so he'll have one of those when I have my garlic mushrooms and it'll save even more room in the little freezer, which can only be a good thing.

 

I've gotta remember to clear my caches this afternoon, in preparation for tomorrow's weekly virus scan... you watch me forget though lol


Gonna update the menu, print it off then replace the ones I put up on Sunday.


BBL.


No comments:

Post a Comment