Saturday 19 February 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


So far this morning I've been for two wee's, taken my morning pills and loaded up all my computer programmes as well as having cared for my carer for 40 minutes so far, which I know doesn't sound like a lot, but as of bedtime last night my weekly caring total by me is over 60 hours and my carers weekly caring total is 48 minutes.  I frequently put in 10 hour days and he rarely reaches that a month!  I bet he hasn't done the caring spreadsheet that I've been asking him to do for the last 3 weeks either.  Ho hum.


Just taken my pills, so time to make my carer's breakfast now, then do the news while I'm waiting for the Freegle lady, then carry on reading this afternoon, then make lunch and carry on reading and reviewing while I care for my carer.

 

I've just set the virus scan running, so hopefully that'll be finished and clear when I bring my carer's breakfast in for him.


BBL


No comments:

Post a Comment