Friday 2 June 2023

Blimey!

I ordered some stuff from Amazon on 31st May.


It got split into two orders because one was being shipped by Amazon and the other by an independent company.  


The one shipped by Amazon had a guaranteed delivery date of yesterday and that's when it arrived and I said in the delivery instructions to post it through the door if possible, which is exactly what happened.


All good so far.


The independent company was full of surprises though - it was shipped in less than an hour of my order with another independent delivery company and an estimated delivery date of the 3rd to the 6th, which is, again, fair enough.


I'm not gonna be available Sunday or Monday and Tuesday morning is a bit of a tight thing as well, so I sent out a request to Gaia and the Green Man to ask that it was delivered either today or tomorrow.


It's just turned up!


I sent out a thank you to Gaia and the Green Man which Gaia claimed credit for, but they've both been so supportive of me since I found them both a few years ago!


I can now curl up under my blanket until bedtime/my bladder calls in the full knowledge that I don't need to answer the door for anything else.


The Amazon delivery was for my physical health and today's was for my emotional health and my Kindle Unlimited subscription (which was paid for again today) is for my mental health.


Basically, what started out as being a pretty bad day has turned into a pretty good day now.


Thank you Gaia!


No comments:

Post a Comment