Thursday 1 June 2023

Mornin' all

A pinch and a punch for the first of the month!


How's things going in your world as we start June?


I've woken up absolutely shattered and snotty, coughing and with itchy, watery eyes so there's already lots of pollen about.


I've taken my morning pills and the daily virus scan was still clear, so that's reassuring.


I know there were a couple of things I had to remember for today but I've totally forgotten what they were.  I'm getting my first of two deliveries today and I've decided to do my laps and have a shower tomorrow 'cos that's the only day when I'm not expecting anyone other than my carers to come to the door.


I'm gonna get my to-do list sored now I reckon.  The virus scan was reassuringly clear and my VPN has been running for the last 27 minutes so that's good too.


TTFN.


No comments:

Post a Comment