I'm about to jinx it of course, but I haven't opened up either of my email programmes yet.
I'm in the process of taking my morning pills while I wait for my antivirus programme to start.
There were 3 things that I had to remember to do this morning, so can someone remind me if it looks like I've forgotten please? The first thing is to have my breakfast, the second thing is to phone the pharmacy about my pills and the third thing is to give my FitBit some more juice. I'll charge up my FitBit after my morning carer has been and gone, I can't phone the pharmacy until they open, which just leaves my breakfast, which I'll make when I've started off the weekly scan. It's muesli which I've never had in my life before so this week is another experiment to see if I'll keep having it or not.
My anti-virus programme has just started lumbering into life, so I'll finish popping my morning pills.
Time to crack on with finishing getting my morning pills taken then putting up my day's to-do list first though.
No comments:
Post a Comment