Saturday 3 June 2023

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I'm not doing too bad, thanks for asking.


I've already finished the daily virus scan and taken my morning pills, so I'm all set for the day now.  


I had a bitterly cold shower and washed my hair yesterday morning, so I'm not putting it into a ponytail until it gets greasy again.  I've got a band around my wrist ready for putting it into a lose ponytail when I get washed this morning and when I eat both times, but other than that, my hair is staying down for as long as possible.


Talking about my hair - it's changed colour since I last washed it back in January!  It was light to medium brown back then but it's dark brown now!  It'll lighten up again in Summer 'cos it always does, but the colder months shade is definitely darker!


Plan for today is to read at least one, hopefully two more of the series of books I bought yesterday.


I'm not even gonna attempt to put today's to-do list up until my morning carer has been and gone otherwise she'll turn up in the middle of me doing it which'll make me grumpy lol


No comments:

Post a Comment