Monday 5 June 2023

Mornin' all

According to my FitBit I didn't move *at all* from the time I fell asleep to the time I woke up!  Not even a single step!  I'm absolutely shattered so it's gonna be a low activity day today methinks.


My first pills of the week have been popped and the daily virus scan has finished so I can relax for a bit now.


I've got an electrician coming out to hopefully fix the immersion heater this afternoon and I've gotta try and remember to ask them about dialing the temperature down by a few degrees 'cos the temperature it was when I had my 2 hot baths was bordering on dangerous temperature, even for me, but as long as it gets fixed, I can use the plastic jug of cold water to cool it down a bit if necessary.  It might just be because it had been so long since my last hot bath that I just wasn't used to it.


I've gotta remember to weigh myself after I've had my breakfast to see if I've put on the last little bit of weight that I want to.  I also wanna write to my GP surgery to find out once and for all what my healthy weight range is... you watch me forget though lol


I wanna read the last book in the series today, so I hope I remember what I've read in between reading sessions today!


Time is getting away with me so I'm gonna publish this and put up today's to-do list, hopefully before my morning carer gets here.


BBS (hopefully)


No comments:

Post a Comment