Monday 1 November 2021

My one and only post today and I'm feeling...

...really proud of myself and hugely disappointed in my carer yet again.


As predicted I had to bring in the rubbish and recycling containers as well as making lunch for both of us, so I could easily have knocked out at least one more chapter if my carer had kept his promises of the weekend.


Tomorrow is gonna be another frustrating day 'cos our groceries are being delivered and it's pretty much entirely Steve's stuff, but I bet it'll be down to me to bring it in and put it away, despite Steve's multiple promises over the last few days.


It's got to the point now where I no longer trust a word my husband utters.


I'm gonna take my pills and head straight to bed for a well-deserved early night I reckon, so that I can write a decent chunk of my NaNo novel before making lunch for my carer again then waiting for the groceries to turn up.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment