Sunday 4 June 2023

Mornin' mornin'

Cor lummy I'm knackered!


How's things in your world?


I've run the daily virus scan, which was still clear, put my phone on to charge and taken my morning pills so far.  I'm being told that my carer is gonna be late today so I won't have time for breakfast before I leave the house today, but that's OK 'cos I've gone well over my 2k daily calorie budget several times this week so having one low calorie day won't do any harm.  Just given myself 4 squirts of B12 to try and wake me up a bit, so hopefully I'll stop yawning soon lol


I need to re-fill my squash bottle at some point today too, otherwise I'll rapidly run out and knowing my luck it'll be in the middle of a bad day of pill-taking and I'll have a stubborn pill in my mouth which I won't be able to swallow dry or put back in the dosette box either, so I'll be in the poo.


I'm gonna sort out today's to-do list now I reckon.


BBIAB


No comments:

Post a Comment