Sunday 13 February 2022

Had a vegan...

...chocolate milkshake made with soya milk and I wasn't sure about the levels of powder and milk to use in my glass.  It instructed to use 2 level teaspoons in 250ml of milk, so I put two and a bit very heaped teaspoons in about 400ml of milk and I got it spot on first time!


I've consumed a huge amount of chocolate today and that, combined with re-starting my morning supplements, has made me feel really good today.  I only missed two days worth of pills but the drinking chocolates (2 of 'em), the chocolate milkshake and the bar of chocolate I had for my tea has really satisfied my sweet tooth today.


I can see me having a chocolate banana smoothie for breakfast tomorrow 'cos the bananas are starting to go spotty, so I wanna have them before they go bad, so that's breakfast tomorrow sorted.  It's chips on the menu for lunch tomorrow and I'll potentially be too stuffed to function after that lol


I've already cared for my carer for over 85 hours this week, so I'm gonna reward myself with an early night when I've taken my last two pills of the week.


The grand total of care by my carer this week has been 1 hour and 38 minutes, so only just over ⅒ of what it should be to be recognised as a carer.  I've achieved 86 hours and 15 minutes so far... I'm hoping for a nice, round 87 hours by the time I head to bed tonight which is, I think, a new record for me.


I've just started 2 new sheets in the spreadsheet document for next week so I'm all set and ready to go now.


This blog post is already waaaay too long, so I'm gonna shut up and publish this now, you'll be relieved to hear, I'm sure.


Just in case I forget to post a goodnight message, I'll say goodnight to you all now.  See you all again either within the next half an hour or so but definitely tomorrow morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment