Wednesday 20 April 2022

Looks like...

...I'll be going without lunch on a Wednesday as standard for a while yet 'cos my carer has just said that "the tomato is really nice" and that he wants "tomato for a while yet because I'd forgotten how yummy it is!" so I'm only gonna be having breakfasts on a Wednesday until my carer rejects it in favour of his chicken ones again.  There are 11 left so it'll be at least 11 weeks before I can have lunch on a Wednesday now, even though my carer has got 10 of his own chicken soups too.  I'll just have to hope that we've got enough bread for me to have high-calorie breakfasts like I did this morning, otherwise I'll be surviving on 250 calories on a Wednesday, which is far from healthy, but that doesn't seem to matter to my carer, as long as he is fed and watered with the things he wants to have, seemingly.

 

I've now made 7½ of his meals and all of his drinks and he's made half of one of my meals and none of my drinks.  Again.



No comments:

Post a Comment