Wednesday 20 April 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this chilly morning?


I've just made my carer's breakfast for him and Steve's not going for his medical appointment yet again (apparently his surgery texted him "after you went to bed last night" and cancelled it which is sounding more and more like total bollox to me), I've remembered not to open my email programmes 'cos of the weekly virus scan (which is already 37% of the way through) and I'm gonna go and get my breakfast when my carer wakes up.


Someone is due to come over and pick up the vegetables today... and I'll be making lunch again 'cos it's just our weekly Wednesday instant soup and I'm predicting that I'll be making my carer's tea for him again, so by the time I go to bed tonight, I'll have made 8½ meals for him and he'll have made half a meal for me... apparently he makes all my meals for me and I do nothing to care for/support him though <shrug>

 

Time to take my morning pills then I'm gonna go and make my breakfast... hopefully only two slices this morning lol


Keep your fingers crossed that I can upload my breakfast photos for you all today lol


No comments:

Post a Comment