Thursday 21 April 2022

Mornin' all

Woke up very late this morning, but my body obviously needed the 9½ hours of sleep it got!


I've already made my carer's breakfast, done the washing up, taken my morning pills and supported someone who has severely triggered me without giving a damn about how others might be feeling.


I'm gonna go and make my breakfast now and my carer still wants his fish finger sandwiches for lunch, so I'll finish off his left-overs from Monday so really need all the calories I can get from my breakfast in case the leftovers aren't safe to eat any more.  They've been in a box in the fridge, so they should be OK shouldn't they?


I wanna put on as much weight as possible this week so that I don't get underweight next week when I'm predicting I'll get a maximum of 3 meals all week and I'll be drinking just plain water or fruit squash when I take my pills.


Gonna set the virus scan running while I make my toast.


BBL


No comments:

Post a Comment