Friday 29 April 2022

Today's (29th April 2022) lunch photo

We were supposed to be having sweet & sour today but I couldn't find the jar of sauce in the cupboard for some reason, so it was decided that we would be having a Balti curry instead and I've definitely taken that off the list of our food stock now.


After not consuming a single calorie for 2 days then two drinking chocolates and three vegan chocolate cookies, followed half an hour later by a curry was more than my stomach was expecting, so I'm bloated now lol


I think that calls for another stock-take at the weekend and potentially adjusting the menu's for the next two weeks, but I need to let my lunch "go down" and my stomach get today's gorgeous lunch processed first methinks.


Here's today's lunch photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment