Sunday 24 April 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?  My hayfever is already through the roof but I'm determined that I'm gonna have a good day today so the hayfever can eff off already.


I've taken my pills and updated the FitBit app 'cos I didn't down the full bottle of Berry Crush yesterday, but I've already drunk a litre of it this morning and I've just about got another glass left in the bottle, so I'm guessing that I only had a single glass of it yesterday!


Even if my carer does nothing but care for me until midnight tonight, there's no way he's gonna even approach the minimum required amount of care... I doubt he'll even make ⅒ of the minimum 'cos he's only cared for me for 116 minutes so far this week and there are only 12 hours left to go before my bedtime tonight, so I dunno how he's gonna cram over 30 hours of care into 12 hours again!


It's supposed to be hash browns for lunch, so I'm predicting that I'll be making those and I'll be making my carer's breakfast for him when he wakes up for more than 10 seconds at a time... the longest he's managed since I came downstairs has been 8 seconds... 6 seconds that time - yes, I am counting this morning so that I'm not left standing there for ages when I've made his breakfast for him.


He's awake now and desperate for a wee by the looks of things, so I'll go and make his first meal of the day while he's in the bathroom... I refused to make his tea for him last night, which he wasn't happy about 'cos it meant him going into the kitchen, over to the fridge, getting his tea out then coming back in here to eat it.  By the looks of things, he didn't even do that though 'cos there aren't any packages anywhere, so he'll be really hungry this morning then lol


Time to go and make my carer's first meal of the day.


BBL


No comments:

Post a Comment