Friday 22 April 2022

Mornin' all

I hope you're all feeling considerably better than I am this morning.  After last night's tea then heading to bed so soon after eating 'cos of the side effect of my night-time pills kicking in, I've woken up feeling really sick, in a lot of pain, exhausted, my head feels like it's full of cotton wool and I'm in a bad mood, but that doesn't seem to matter to my hubby/carer as long as he eats 3 meals a day.


I'd better take my morning pills then go and make his breakfast for him when he wakes up.


It's Friday today, yeah?  If it is then the only way my carer can reach the minimum required amount of caring is by caring for me for over 11 hours a day between now and bedtime on Sunday, which has never happened in a fortnight, let alone a day!

 

The daily virus scan was clear again and I've just had the reminder come up to take my morning pills, so I'd best do that now before I forget...

➰➰➰


OK, I'm all dosed up for this morning now and it really hasn't done my icky and painful belly any good, but that doesn't seem to matter, right Steve?


My carer is awake for more than 5 seconds, so I'd best go and make his breakfast for him.


BBL


No comments:

Post a Comment