Thursday 21 April 2022

Today's (21st April 2022) tea photo

I really was hoping to avoid eating tonight, just like every night, but I was told that Steve would be getting a Chinese for tea and he was going to get me a bag of chips.  I've given up trying to get my point across that I can't usually eat in the evenings without feeling very sick when I go to bed an hour or so later, so tonight is gonna be another very late night for me so that I don't end up throwing up everywhere.


T'was just a bag of chips, but I was still full from my previous two meals today, so I'm verging on bloated now and I've gotta take my last pills of the day in less than 20 minutes, so I'm hoping that the side effects wait for a good few hours to kick in tonight.


Here's today's tea photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment