Friday 29 April 2022

The plan...

...has officially come to an end.


When I weighed myself this morning I was below the weight I promised myself (and all of you blog readers) that the plan would instantly stop.  I'm below that weight now, so the plan stops right now.


For those of you who have been wondering what the plan was, keep reading 'cos I'm about to dish the dirt on what I've been up to for the last 4 days.


Steve (my hubby/carer) tells everyone that he makes all my meals and drinks for me as I'm sure I've said countless times before and takes full credit and support for it, so this week's plan was to officially record just how few he actually does.


In the last 4.25 days he's had the opportunity to make 9 meals and at least 18 drinks for me.  He's made exactly 2 meals and 0 drinks which has made me lose 2.2kg in 4 days which I'm not at all happy about, so it's toast and really high calorie (as in over 600 calories per serving and I have 2 slices of toast, so 2 servings) for breakfast each morning until I've regained that weight (and hopefully a bit more) so that I'm back in the healthy weight range for my height.


The only things I've eaten since I woke up on Monday have been things that my hubby/carer has made for me (ie 2 lunches) or tap water.


We've both got a drinking choccie on the go now, to try and start to raise my calories (and therefore weight) a bit.  I'm not gonna eat junk food to get my weight back up, just home-cooked meals, but I'm gonna re-start having high calorie breakfasts and drinking choccies again to try and put on around 500g-750g a week.  I'm only gonna move off the sofa to go to the bathroom, the kitchen or go to bed so that I burn as few calories as possible.


It's frustrating that it got to this point and I don't think my carer even cares/worries about how little I've consumed this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment