Wednesday 20 April 2022

Today's (20th April 2022) breakfast photo

I was too stuffed to eat anything else after having 4 slices of toast and very high calorie spread for breakfast yesterday, but thankfully I only made two slices for myself this morning.


It's my weekly virus scan and backups today, so it'll be instant soup for lunch again.


I'm trying something new with my blog this morning - turning my VPN off before starting this blog post, just in case that was the problem yesterday and the day before.  Keep your fingers crossed that it works today lol


Nope, not working, so I'll email Blogger to see what's gone wrong over the last 3 days 'cos it was fine at the weekend!  I think I updated my browser at the weekend so maybe I need to uninstall the update??


No comments:

Post a Comment